J A M E S !!!
I want to wish James a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and let him know how GRATEFUL I am
to know him and that he is such a
BIG part of our Lives!!!.
Here are some reasons why...
When I first met James he was coming to Arizona on the weekends (from Utah where he lived) and we would do fun weekend stuff (the improv with James is truly a Joyous experience!) We would also spend Sundays together having dinner and just CHILLIN. He had just become the LOVE of April's life and we soon saw why! From the first moments I spent with James I immediately felt comfortable! (which for me isn't always easy) He would always help me in the kitchen, and having a meal with James is always a WONDERFUL experience because of his ADMIRATION for food! (hee hee) After dinner we would literally spend hours just talking and chilling. He is so fun and easy to talk to. He gets so excited about LIFE. His enthusiasm for family and church is something I admire about him the most! I love that he loves April...SOOO MUCH!!
Together they are soo fun to be around.
Here is a sequence one Sunday when we broke a glass...April stepped on glass...April got a cut...James takes care of April with a band aid...
...AND LOTS OF LOVE!!!





OH! how i miss those days!
We now reserve these times for holidays and an occational vacation or get away.
This guy is FUN, CHARMING, CONSIDERATE, HELPFUL, GENUINE, SMART, (and sooo much more GOOD stuff)
and I love him to pieces!!!
He Loves Life.
his wife.
family.
the gospel.
(and sooo much more good stuff)
I grow to ADORE James more and more as time goes by. Recently, at our Webster reunion I kept thinking what an AMAZING guy he is, and I can ALWAYS find more GOOD in him!
This guy is FUN, CHARMING, CONSIDERATE, HELPFUL, GENUINE, SMART, (and sooo much more GOOD stuff)
and I love him to pieces!!!
He Loves Life.
his wife.
family.
the gospel.
(and sooo much more good stuff)
I grow to ADORE James more and more as time goes by. Recently, at our Webster reunion I kept thinking what an AMAZING guy he is, and I can ALWAYS find more GOOD in him!
Sometimes James sends silly pictue texts!!!
After wanting a tough Boxer dog so badly, he fell in love with our dog Pete and now he and April Have Pete's counterpart... Lucy [Loo Loo Loo]!
They both love James too!!!
"PETE POPCORN PETERSEN"
"LUCY LOO LOO LOO ATTANASIO"
JAMES! come to Arizona soon!
I miss you!
Actually, this got me thinking that I might come to Utah SOON!!
Hope you enjoyed your Birthday! and remember your family in Arizona thinks of you often and LOVE you!!!

4 comments:
I love this post! I posted a link to it on my blog! Thanks for loving my husband so much! He is so amazing and such a dollface. How did I ever get so LUCKY?
Lovies!
yes...good idea. let's go to utah SOOON!! :]]
I love James!! And miss him terribly (that goes for you too Prilly).
I agree though...James is pretty amazing. He is such a great addition to the family. I love his laugh. I love how he treats Prilly. I love his love of So You Think You Can Dance. I love his testimony and desire to do what is right. I love his love of kids. I love how he is with my friends and gets to know them (they love him too!) I love that immediately when I first met him, I felt comfortable with him. I love his love of food...mainly meat. And I love spending time with him.
:]
Hello Family! I'm just blog surfing and I'm so happy I landed upon yours :) I'm just trying to get into it, but it's so fun to see what you guys have been up too. James and April seem like the funnest couple ever. Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment