Monday, October 6, 2008

"Brit's HoMeCoMiNg
return to Mt. View"

one last chance to cheer...

Britney got to go back to Mt. View on friday and cheer the 3rd quarter of the Homecoming game. She had sooo much fun. Earlier that day she freaked out a little thinking she forgot some the cheers and dirt routines but she was right on with it at the game. I didn't even see any mess ups. Nice to know she still has it :) One of the poms on the sideline took some pics and video at the game... check it out!


Her senior year produced great memories and the opportunity to win State and National titles. Here is a picture of Brit returning to cheer her last game as now an alumni. She captured this memory with a picture in the gym with the banners above showing the great accomplishments!

check out the BANNERS!

...and BRiT!


It was fun for Kirt & I to go back to a game!


Oh how I miss that.

2 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ooooooooooooooh. i'm so sad. miss it already. again. :[

great times.

Grandmommy Crum said...

That was fun, sitting by you at the game! You are too cute, calling and saying sorry for not saying good bye!! Thats why I love you, your such a kind, loving friend!! Britney was darling, Im going to be so sad when its over for Lex too! Im trying to savor every moment!I think were going to lunch next week, cant wait!!