Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PETE

{POPCORN}

PETERSEN!

PETE wants a TREAT!

Random! I Know! But Pete wanted to make the blog today. This was take one and he can do much better but he still ROCKS for a dog who thinks he is human! Pete is sooo disciplined that he would hold that biscuit on his nose for ten minutes! He is just waiting for the "magic" words. WHAT ARE THE MAGIC WORDS?!!!

[good boy!]

UGH! I hate my voice in this. Silly me.

6 comments:

James & Prilly said...

I LOVE PETE! I miss Pete! He is the best! He and Lucy need to get together to play! Aww, love Petey!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i love my puppy.

:]

Natalie said...

Pete! I get to pway wiff him this weekend as we spy on the maker-outters next door. We'll send you pictures of the damage on her car :] Hehe.

Jen Harvey (Brenner) said...

hahaha that is awesome what a cute doggy!!! im glad i found you jilly bo billy!

Gail said...

that is adorable! I can't believe how smart he is, you must have worked with him forever! I wish my dogs just obeyed simple commands..I'm lucky to keep them under control when the doorbell rings! And your voice sounds great on the video.

Jen and Bob said...

OM Gosh. Have seen it many times, but had to watch the video over and over...and laughed. I loved your voice, btw, and it was a great video even tho we missed the final bite! Send it into Letterman!
LOVE< LOVE your blogs. You should start a how to do a great BLOG business!!
Hugs.
Jenny