Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FiRST DAY of COLLEGE!!!
My baby is all grown up and this was her first day of college!
Check it out ; )

The breakfast she couldn't finish...

Can't forget the mouthwash!! : )
{ha ha chubby cheeks}
Ready to go and loaded down!!
OK MOM! JUST TAKE THE PICTURE!!!
READY. Decided on cute AND comfy today.
Taking off. Check out the cool green shades...
BYE BYE see ya in about 12 hours!

{FOR A TRIBUTE TO THIS WONDERFUL GIRL, SEE NEXT POST}
...BELOW...

3 comments:

James & Prilly said...

I miss her! She's all grown up! Yay for college. It's going to be so fun! Love you & miss you!

Gail said...

I totally get how you feel! Try leaving half your family in Utah! I'm going through withdrawls. I'm glad you don't have to go through that! It was great to hear your voice today!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Hi my friend, your blog is beautiful! What a great mother you are! your baby is all grown up and she is beautiful! Im dreading the day Lexi leaves me!! See ya tuesday for lunch.