I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA! hahaha at least your a good momma blogger and feed us kiddies with pictures while we waits me on the other hand ummmmm yeah i'll work on that
My daddy always told me, "You don't HAVE to, you GET to!!"
Although I don't always have that attitude, it has always stuck with me. I believe in the saying *LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE* {EXCLAIMATION POINT} Enjoy life! Have fun! {Embrace} what is important to you.
Abraham Lincoln said, “And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the LIFE in your years.”
life is opportunity. benefit from it. life is beauty. admire it. life is bliss. taste. life is a dream. realize it. life is a challenge. meet it. life is a duty. complete it. life is a game. play it. life is a promise. fullfill it. life is sorrow. overcome it. life is a song. sing it. life is a struggle. accept it. life is a tragedy. confront it. life is an adventure. dare it. life is luck. make it. life is too precious. do not destroy it. life is life. fight for it. -mother theresa
6 comments:
I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA! hahaha at least your a good momma blogger and feed us kiddies with pictures while we waits me on the other hand ummmmm yeah i'll work on that
are those moroni's baby nephews/neices?! one of each right?
ummm...these kids make me smile sooooo much!
i love them!!!
So cute!
I can't wait to see the post!
That was the funnest wedding!!! My kids still talk about it.
Post a Comment