Thursday, June 25, 2009

another door closing on pop culture...


OK I just had to do it!
Pay a tribute to Farrah that is.

There was a day when I was just mesmerized by this women.

I wanted to look like her.
I wanted to talk in a little quiet sweet voice like her.
I wanted to bat my eyes like her.
I wanted to have her golden tan.
I wanted men to swoon over me like her.

I wanted my teeth and smile to look like hers.
I wanted that HAIRSTYLE of hers!


Well, this was as close as I got! Not too bad for a 15 year old huh! hahah!
Well Ok not EVEN close but it was still fun when I came across this picture the other day.



Judy & Jill 1978

Yes, I am the one with the amazing Farrah bangs :)
Oh! and that shirt was a gift purchased at Nieman Marcus in New York 1978. You know...where the STARS shop ;)

(don't hate me-haha!)

7 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ahahahaahahaha i LOVE it.

'nuff said.

p.s. i got some internet in our house. i'm stealing it from a neighbor. woooo. we'll see how long it lasts....lolz.

Bravo Bentley said...

this is so sweet I loved her so much and am so glad she gave so much to the world of herself. It is so sad to think we lost two such amazing people on the same day my heart goes out to their loved ones but ummmm the shirt is beautiful

Gail said...

What a great idea! She was such an icon for so many of us girls! I LOVE the bangs on you:).

Kristy Treible said...

That is fun that you posted a pic of you from back in the day! You rocked those bangs!

Case said...

You two look good!!!!!

NO SHAME, I LOVE IT!

Natalie said...

HAHAHAH jillyface i luff youu hawt momma.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ummm...new post please.


kaythanks.