Sunday, June 14, 2009

WoW.
Ok I thinK after 3 days I can come out of hiding...

I am a little overwhelmed with what i feel I need to post. So much to record and there is so much going through my head. I really just am not into this but I want to record my thoughts on the wedding while everything is fresh. I think I will break it into sections. I will try to post about a different topic each day.

1. Britney is Finally Mrs. G!
~all about the wedding and reception~

2. Pictures, Videos, DJ's... the BEST!

3. FRIENDS+ catering and help=the BESTEST!

4. The BACHELORETTE party

5. She gets to go to the Temple!

6. Whats going on in the "Empty Nest"

7. Why I think my daughter deserves to be this happy :)
to be continued...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

oh my gosh. girlfriend. this is craziness. so exciting. that temple picture is my favorite..of kirt/brit.

i've seen all those other ones :D

ps. you still have my memory card and i still have your $17. trade jah?

Gail said...

So happy for you both! I think the reception rocked and you have much to be grateful for. Welcome to a different kind of emotional roller coaster:).
You deserve a much needed rest and play time!!!

Amelia Smith said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear everything from you perspective. She looked stunning! That reception was amazing. I am so happy for you guys.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awwww...i love all your posts mommy!

i need to get with it and fill everyone in on the wedding from MY perspective and the Honeymoon and my first week of being Mrs. G!

:)