Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ladies night on the town...

These are some amazing friends here!


They were my lifesavers when it came to my food and treats at the wedding reception. They each took charge of a food area and saw it through to the end and it all turned out wonderful!!!There were many more who helped but these women helped to make it all happen . I couldn't be more grateful to them for that. Then, it was GAIL, not me to take us out on the town after it all! The week after the reception, Gail had extra tickets to "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" at Gammage and got us a limo so we could all go out on the town and have a good time.


So THANK YOU Gail and I still owe you all BIG time :)



Lori is just the CUTEST ever. And since since she is single, she was able to flirt a little and the Sonic boys totally adored her! I just LOVE this picture probably cuz I love Lori so much! She is so fun and always such a good sport :D


OK Gails video on her blog was much better but here is a small idea of how crazy we were. Elaine, who does NOT like blogging really wanted to make our blogs with her wild behavior. She was a crack up all night. I don't know where she got all her energy but she was dancing all night long. She normally is not one who likes to go out late in the evening but after this.... hmmmm I think so!


Another good sport was our Limo driver... He put up with us all. 6 crazy moms
and 2 of Gails darling daughters and nieces.
FUN NIGHT!

2 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

SOOOO fun!

i'm glad you guys could all go out and enjoy yourselves.

:)

and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU mommy's best friends for helping so much with my wedding. i seriously can't thank you enough. it turned out GREAT. i couldn't be happier!

:)

Gail said...

We sure do know how to party!:) Wish we could do that every week!