Friday, April 3, 2009

CaSeY

Isn't she
{BEAUTIFUL} ...
Isn't she
{LOVELY} ...
Isn't she
{WONDERFUL} ...

meet Casey
Last year my dear niece Case moved far far away to Boston!
i miss her :(


OK when I say that I LoVe my nieces and nephews
I mean it.
REALLY.
Mean.
It.
This girl soooo fits into that category. My niece. My lovie. Case Face has been on my mind so much lately and I wanted to write a little blog about her. She celebrated her big 25 in March and I was in Cali and didn't really send her birthday wishes so I thought I would spotlight her today.
.....
So here's to Casey!

Casey is sooo WONDERFUL with kids.
She loves her nieces and nephews to death.
She nannys for a pro hockey player in Boston....

Casey ALWAYS has a BIG SMILE on her gorgeous face!!

Casey is so soo sooo so FUN to party with!
Yup!
I have partied with her lots!!



Case has a passion to learn and travel. She served a mission in England. She also graduated with a teaching degree this last year. She currently sub teaches in Boston on a regular basis.
........
She composes music and sings and plays guitar. She has a Beautiful voice!!!!

Some things I love about Casey is her

"flair for fashion".

This girl has style.

She works for Anthropology off and on and it shows in her style.

.

She is "Martha-Stewart-esque"... uh huh. I mean she is totally crafty and creative and a wonderful cook and she has such a passion for these things. She plans parties and dinners and sets tables that are coordinated and cool. She makes fun decorations, and then bakes delicious and decadant treats! She always gives fun and creative gifts. She has WAY cool handwriting :) She used to work at the scrapbook store and has done some major works of art!

uh huh. for sure.

She looks like a "SWEETHEART". Well, she IS a "SWEETHEART". She is so amazingly kind and thoughtful. She is always wanting to help others. She stays in touch with all her Arizona lovies by making the sweetest comments on blogs and facebook and her contributions to our family e-mails are always so thoughful.

She loves the Suns and sports...

She now supports some of her local Boston teams!

Casey is "THE APPLE OF MY EYE" :)
HaPpY DaY CaSeY!!!
I LOVE YOU!
PS. I hope she doesn't mind that I "borrowed" these pics from her adorable blog "A Case of Cot" ;)

2 comments:

Case said...

Jeej!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh you are the sweetest Aunt/Friend/Lovey! You are the thoughtful one! It was so nice to read this, I was almost in tears. Thank you for everything you do for me and others. You are an example to me in so many ways and I am always lifted in your presence and by seeing all the good that you do.
WHAT A KIND POST. I will refer back to it when I need a 'pick me up' :) (I'm doing pretty dang good at the moment though). THANKS AGAIN!!

Gail said...

Hey Jill! You are such a great auntie! She sounds amazing! Is she available? I have a nephew who is single and lives in Boston, maybe we should line them up:). I had so much fun with you you and the girls the other day...we need that kind of laughing more often!
Poor Macaroni Grill:). Love You!